Pages

Friday, August 21, 2020

Writing w4 T4

This is the start of my speech what do you think?

Me knowing that there are lots of people in the world right now that dont have food is really sad. Because there is enough food in the world to feed the billions of people in the world but the people that need that food the most don't have it. How would you feel if you went hungry? 

Some people in the world right now don't eat any protein which is really bad because without protein you don't have any energy. In Fact not having protein in your body for a long period of time you could Die! This needs to stop, Everyone should have food in their bodys, it's not right to go hungry.

Some families look forward to a bowl of rice everyday and people that are wealthy have a bowl of cereal then have lunch, dinner and sometimes even dessert. Knowing that 820 million people in the world right now are suffering from hunger which makes me feel SICK!

Thankyou for reading this blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.